Seven things. Things I love about Fall.
1. Apples, apple picking & the wagon ride
2. Apple fritters at the apple-picking place (and maple sugar candy)
3. Just-chilly-enough weather. Cuddling weather. Time to put on wooly socks at night and read by the fireplace weather.
4. Pies. Soups. Hot cocoa parties.
5. Carving pumpkins (haven't done it for 6 or 7 years)
6. Beautiful leaves in hues of red, orange, and yellow. The beautiful Northeast.
7. Whispers of summer still in the air. Indian summer. And chilly nights.
What do you love about fall?