1. Clothes fresh out of the dryer. Warm in my arms as I carry them up to my room.
2. Fresh, clean sheets on my bed and the slight static as I pull them back.
3. Taking walks after dinner as the sun goes down and millions of beautiful colors take over the sky and reflect on the lake. It can only be summer.
4. The smell of red bell peppers roasting in the oven and wafting through the air.
5. Our amazing local library, and the book nook where I've been stocking up on one-dollar cookbooks.
What's on your list of 5 today?