Foods I don't like (at all)
1. Ice cream cake. They kind of make me want to gag. Especially if they are icky-sweet.
2. Anything pickled or in brine.
3. Condiments such as ketchup, barbecue sauce, mayo, relishes, store-bought sour cream, mustard and some store-bought salad dressings, especially the creamy ones (I like homemade salad dressings and vinaigrettes!).
4. Fast food. First of all I'm a vegetarian. But if I weren't, would I really want weird mystery products in my "meat?" And what about all the sanitary violations, exploitation, and grossness?
5. Peanut butter and jelly together (I like each one individually!).
P.S. There's more… Butternut squash. And olives.